Re: How to: MKTO Trigger if No SFDC Activity (Task, Event) Created in Past 90 days?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to: MKTO Trigger if No SFDC Activity (Task, Event) Created in Past 90 days?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me understand what MKTO Filter to use to set up a triggered program based on when the last Activity was Logged on a Lead in SFDC.  The Use Case is:  If a sales person hasn't created a New Activity (Task or Event) on the Lead in the past 90 days or past Quarter, then automatically change the Lead Status to Rejected.

How does this filter work: Not Activity Was Logged

I tried searching on it and couldn't find a description.

Any suggestions on a filter for this trigger this would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How to: MKTO Trigger if No SFDC Activity (Task, Event) Created in Past 90 days?

You could do one of two options

• SLA System - lead has to enter the flow based on Lead Status=MQL, then Wait 90 days. If Not Member of List with Activity, then Lead Status=X.
  • Run batch
    • if Lead Status=X and Not Activty Was Logged IN PAST 90 days, then Lead Status=X
    • run every day, but lead can only enter once or every 90 days.
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Danielle,

I feel there is a confusion here: you can only create a trigger on something that happens. So you cannot create a trigger on absence of activity

In your case, look for batch approach as described by Josh.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Another possible angle to take this would be to make a process in SF that changes the field's value.