How often does RTP Refresh?

Jessica_Ruffalo
Level 4

How often does RTP Refresh?

We see the same numbers (Impressions) the next morning, that we saw the day before... not sure if this is a bug, but at some point the campaigns reset, we are just not sure exactly when. Does anyone have an answer? If not, I'll open up a case with support.

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How often does RTP Refresh?

Hi Jessica,

I had the same question, because we were also seeing this? I was told that the RTP data is a rolling 24 hours, so that is why you may see data from the previous day. We also were wondering what time zone the Marketo server was in to count for impressions, and it is in CT. What you see in the UI should be based on the time zone you are in? David Myers​ correct me if I'm wrong?

Jessica_Ruffalo
Level 4

Thank you Rachel! David Myers​ Do you have more specifics?  There is also missing data when I click on 'Impressions' to view who the ad impressed on - ours is empty, does that take time to display information as well?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jessica Ruffalo​, Dory ViscogliosiDavid Myers​ - I've started having problems with this too? Only in the last couple of weeks, and with some of my campaigns? The RTP campaign says I have clicks or impressions, but when I get to that level, there is no lead data? Thoughts?

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Rachel, most of the time I find it's a simple as refreshing to get the data to appear. Are you unable to get any data to appear?

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Yes, I've always considered RTP reporting to be for the past 24 hours (which is frustrating, but I think the reporting has other issues that I'd like to see solved first). Impressions tend to appear about +/-2 hours after for me. But sometimes, I have to change the date range and then change the date back to today to get the data to appear.