SOLVED

How long does it take to Marketo to sync Campaign Member Statuses

Go to solution
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

How long does it take to Marketo to sync Campaign Member Statuses

Dear all,

How long does it take to Marketo to download / synchronize and make available for filtering all campaign member statuses, once we have enabled Salesforce Campaign Sync.

The DB size is about 120k leads and 80k campaign members in SFDC. The Lead/Contact DB is already synch'ed.

Thx,

-Greg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John_Clark1
Level 10

Re: How long does it take to Marketo to sync Campaign Member Statuses

Hi Greg,

There isn't a set rule for the sync speed, it just depends on the amount of data to be synced, and how many other objects are syncing at the same time.

If you're not seeing any of your campaigns or statuses available in Marketo after 24 hours, then I would recommend opening a ticket with support.  There may be something else going on with your sync.

John

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Greg,

There isn't a set rule for the sync speed, it just depends on the amount of data to be synced, and how many other objects are syncing at the same time.

If you're not seeing any of your campaigns or statuses available in Marketo after 24 hours, then I would recommend opening a ticket with support.  There may be something else going on with your sync.

John

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi John,

Thx, I'll monitor it. Usually, this is something we set when we start lead sync. This is the first time we enable campaign sync a couple of weeks later and therefore I am observing 🙂