SOLVED

Re: How does the Revenue Stage (Auto-Assignment vs None) work in Step 3: Import Options when List Importing?

Go to solution
Nate_Oosterhous
Level 7

How does the Revenue Stage (Auto-Assignment vs None) work in Step 3: Import Options when List Importing?

I am struggling on finding documentation for this.  What is the difference between Auto-Assignment and None for Revenue Stage in Step 3: Import Options of a List Import?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How does the Revenue Stage (Auto-Assignment vs None) work in Step 3: Import Options when List Importing?

If you have a Revenue Cycle Model (RCM), you can let the RCM auto assignment rules take care of the first stage of any net new leads.

You can also just say None here. If you do have an RCM, your management campaigns will pick them up anyway.

I usually say None here.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13

If you have a Revenue Cycle Model (RCM), you can let the RCM auto assignment rules take care of the first stage of any net new leads.

You can also just say None here. If you do have an RCM, your management campaigns will pick them up anyway.

I usually say None here.

Dan_Stevens_

What if we import a new list and some of the leads already exist - and have the appropriate "Revenue Stage" defined.  Will leaving the value as "auto-assigned" retain the existing values?  We don't want Marketo changing the Revenue Stage of any existing lead where this value is already defined.