Re: How do you track conversions in Google with Marketo subdomain?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you track conversions in Google with Marketo subdomain?

Like most of you, we use Marketo landing pages. On our website, we use these as thank you pages after the form. Now in Google, the conversion goal is based on the destination URL. Since our pages.mineraltree.com is not the same as www.mineraltree.com, I think the goals are breaking.

How are you handling this? I have our website hosted pages working and tracked but the pages.mineraltree.com TY page destinations are all zero's (to note: form conversions are showing up in Marketo).

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Christina,

I prefer to add GA events to Marketo forms. Courtney Grimes​, Sanford Whiteman​ and even myself have posted some code example on how to do this.

-Greg

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Christina,

Have you checked the GA configuration ? Specifically, does your GA account track traffic on your pages.mineraltree.com pages?

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you ever figure out how to solve this issue? I have the same problem. Even with cross-subdomain tracking correctly configured in Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics is creating issues and showing the goal conversions as coming from Direct only.