SOLVED

How do you remove people from a Default Program

Go to solution
René_Kamine
Level 2

How do you remove people from a Default Program

Hi

How do I remove people from a simple default program for an event who have filled in a cancellation form for that event? I need to remove them from the program as they no longer want to attend.

Form Assets:

• Form 1 - Register for the event
  • Form 2 - Cancel your event registration.

Form 1 - has a smart list that is automatically sent to the event manager via a report subscription advising her of everyone that has registered.

How do I remove people from Form 1's smart list so the event manager is only sent current registered people for the event via her report subscription?

I'm guessing via a smart campaign??? If so what filters & flow step should I use as there isn't one to "remove people from a smart list".

Thanks in advance

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How do you remove people from a Default Program

Hi,

it would be probably the best to approach this differently, but if I understand your situation correctly, the easiest way is (by doing no other changes to the logic and assets), to just add the "Not filled out Form" is Form 2 criteria to the Form 1 smart list.

Hope it helps.

Best;m

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

it would be probably the best to approach this differently, but if I understand your situation correctly, the easiest way is (by doing no other changes to the logic and assets), to just add the "Not filled out Form" is Form 2 criteria to the Form 1 smart list.

Hope it helps.

Best;m

René_Kamine
Level 2

I knew there was an easy solution! This is exactly what I was trying to achieve but too late in the day to figure it out.

Thanks Matjaz.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Like Matjaž says the most lightweight way is to unqualify them from the Smart List filter and/or trigger rules. That's how you "remove from Smart List".

But this is far better done with a program status progression. One of the statuses can be Canceled, so you aren't removing them (which clears their membership entirely, making their current status indistinguishable from people who never even reached your form). You can also remove them completely if you believe they were in the program by mistake.

You're going to need to level up your understanding of programs to make this change.

René_Kamine
Level 2

Thanks Sanford. Yes you're right, Program Status Progression would be ideal. Still working through internal change management with MKTO ATM, but we'll get there & utilise program progression to it's full potential. I'm hoping sooner than later.

Thanks again