SOLVED

How do you add a form border and custom button in a marketo form?

Go to solution
Highlighted

Re: How do you add a form border and custom button in a marketo form?

Two things I can see -- the CSS you're using to select the button isn't working because the .mktoButton element isn't contained within a .mktoSimple class -- the correct targeting to use would be:

.mktoForm .mktoButtonWrap.mktoDownloadButton .mktoButton {

Also, there's a number of styles from your page/template's <head> that are setting values for background (among other things).  So I may have led you a bit astray earlier -- try switching background-color back to background, and see if the yellow color is applied.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

That worked!  Thanks Michael!  Do you know why I have two borders showing up?  Can't figure out why...

Highlighted

Not sure -- I can't see the test page anymore, could be that you have another element on your page with the .mktoForm class?  Have a look at extraneous border in the inspector to see why that style is showing.

Level 10 - Community Moderator

Have you posted your URL in this thread? I don't see it. This is a necessary ingredient if we're troubleshooting CSS.

Highlighted

Hi Sanford,

I just posted it above.

Thanks

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey all:

I am having a very similar problem and the Marketo support seems to be getting annoyed with me. All i want is to remove the additional green that happens when you click over the submit button and increase the Submit button text. I have tried it all and nothing seems to be helping. ADDITIONALLY- if there is a way to change the font color of the "select" for state and such that would be wonderful. I have more questions but I will start there and see what happens:) Thank you all so much in advance. This is such a headache:(

Highlighted
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Please open a new thread for these new questions (probably two new questions).

A thread can only be closed by its original opener, and only one answer can be marked Correct, so this is better for clarity and later searches.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can do- thank you. I think I figured it out