SOLVED

Re: How do i get a list of people who clicked a link and the link they clicked on in a nurture campaign?

Go to solution
Danielle_Wong
Level 8 - Community Advisor

How do i get a list of people who clicked a link and the link they clicked on in a nurture campaign?

I want to be able to see a list of links that people end up clicking within my nurture campaign. Is this possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How do i get a list of people who clicked a link and the link they clicked on in a nurture campaign?

Use a smart list:

Clicked Link in Email: Link IS (links won't populate if no one clicked on them, so you may need to manually add if the email hasn't gone out yet)

but you would also need an Email link Perf report to see which links are being clicked on.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Use a smart list:

Clicked Link in Email: Link IS (links won't populate if no one clicked on them, so you may need to manually add if the email hasn't gone out yet)

but you would also need an Email link Perf report to see which links are being clicked on.

Danielle_Wong
Level 8 - Community Advisor

Thank you for the help! Will I be able to match up the lead with the link they clicked?