SOLVED

How do I turn on custom objects for my account?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I turn on custom objects for my account?

I'm working on an integration that depends on custom objects to save info to Marketo.  According to Marketo REST APIs: Custom Objects » Marketo Developers, "You must contact Marketo Technical Support or Consulting Services to enable this feature for your account prior to use."  However, I don't seem to have sufficient permission to create a support ticket.

Is there some other way I can do this?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Re: How do I turn on custom objects for my account?

You can currently create custom objects through a services engagement, but there is an associated cost.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Hi Atul,

The new Custom Object UI will be going GA on the 23rd.  Assuming you have an admin role in your instance then you will have access to this on the evening of the release.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick response Kenny.

Is there no current support for custom objects?  I was under the impression that it was a current feature.

Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

You can currently create custom objects through a services engagement, but there is an associated cost.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks again!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you know what the cost would be and how long it would take?

Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

I do not.  You would need to reach out to services@marketo.com for a quote and time estimate.  I would wait, personally, as GA for the new UI is coming in just over two weeks.

Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

For your question of creating a support ticket: you simply have to be added as an authorized user. Contact your Marketo admin; there is a limit of 5 I believe. Otherwise, have your admin submit the ticket and copy you on it. You'll be able to update the ticket through the email.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

When activated, it will look like this in the admin :

pastedImage_0.png

-Greg