SOLVED

How do I transition leads between engagement streams based on lead status change?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I transition leads between engagement streams based on lead status change?

We are running a top of funnel awareness drip for a segment of our database and we're ready to add a new stream that provides our leads with a deeper dive (more product focused, rather than thought leadership content)... but I'm not confident I know how to do it properly.

I want to transition them based on them changing lead status to MQL. What trigger should I use to accomplish the transition?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How do I transition leads between engagement streams based on lead status change?

Depends on how MQL is setup in your system. I would generally run these as batch campaigns, not the transition.

• DVC: Lead Status=MQL
  • Member of Engagement Stream X
    • Move to Stream Y

You may need to verify the field or if you should use Revenue Stage.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How do I transition leads between engagement streams based on lead status change?

Depends on how MQL is setup in your system. I would generally run these as batch campaigns, not the transition.

• DVC: Lead Status=MQL
  • Member of Engagement Stream X
    • Move to Stream Y

You may need to verify the field or if you should use Revenue Stage.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Excuse my ignorance - DVC?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

"Data Value Changed" when it's a filter in a batch campaign (the case here)

"Data Value Changes" when it's a trigger

-Greg