How do I set a campaign for access through the SOAP API?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I set a campaign for access through the SOAP API?

I'm trying to integrate Marketo with Gravity Forms @ Wordpress, but my lists / campaigns won't show.
Thanks,
Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How do I set a campaign for access through the SOAP API?

Have you discussed with them directly?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Josh. Plugin support is no good. I thought maybe you could give us a hand here.
Rachit_Puri2
Level 7

Hi Jillian

We have a MKTO Wordpress connector wherein you can use the Gravity forms to get all the data using the API. Drop a line at rachitp@grazitti.com and we can chat in detail.
Casey_Grimes
Level 10

HI Jillian,

Activating a campaign for use with Gravity Forms is rather straightforward; for your Smart List, you simply need to set a trigger for Campaign is Requested and source as Web Service API.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Courtney. One more question, how do I set a trigger for Campaign is Requested and source as Web Service API?
Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Courteny?
Casey_Grimes
Level 10

Hi Jillian,

Sorry for the delay--it's been a busy couple of days here. πŸ™‚

In terms of setting up a trigger campaign to run with Gravity Forms, you're going to want to select the "Campaign is Requested" trigger (the lightning bolt-arrow-esque icon):

0EM50000000T7kw.png

When you drag the trigger over, you'll see three examples on the drop-down; you're going to want "Web Service API".

0EM50000000T7l1.png

So, in a lot of ways, it's like setting up a form trigger from a default Marketo form. You'll need to put something in your flow step (for this example, I literally just put a wait step) in order to be able to activate it and see it from the Gravity Forms-Marketo connector. You can always change it later to whatever actions you need.

When you go back to your "Marketo Feeds" setting in Gravity Forms, you'll see the option to add the trigger campaign you created:

0EM50000000T7l6.png

From there, simply map your Marketo fields to your Gravity fields. If you need to use non-standard fields that you've created, you'll need those fields' API names.