How do I see which members are paused in an engagement program?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I see which members are paused in an engagement program?

I've created a smart campaign that feeds members to an engagement program.  I'm trying to flag leads that should not be included and PAUSE the lead so it does not feed to the engagement program.  I know how to pause a lead in an engagement program, but there is not of information beyond that.  I have a couple of questions:

1) Can I PAUSE a lead (member of engagement program=paused) in my smart campaign before it is officially assigns it as a member of the engagement program?

2) Once I do pause a lead, how do I see which leads are paused in an overview (e.g. listed on "campaign members" view or engagement "member" view)??
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Kim_Allen
Level 10

Re: How do I see which members are paused in an engagement program?

Hey Kay,

1. I would filter out those leads so they don't qualify to go into your engagement program. I don't think you can pause them before they are even members but I would just keep them out to keep it clean. If you do need a mass pause though, you can use the Change Engagement Cadence flow and select pause.

2. To see the paused leads you can pull a smart list with the Member of Engagement Program filter. Add in the cadence constraint and select paused.

Hope this helps!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I see which members are paused in an engagement program?

Certainly, I would like to filter out these leads, but I'm trying to find a good way to PAUSE or delete a single lead without a vicious cycle occuring.  The pause function doesn't seem much help it can't gaurantee that the lead is taken out or seen as paused.

Separately, it looks like if the leads clicked on one of my emails links in an email I used for two different engagement programs, it looks like that lead is assigned as member to BOTH engagement programs now.  Any tips here?

Thanks,
Kay