Re: How do I see which links were clicked in my Marketo landing page?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I see which links were clicked in my Marketo landing page?

Hi,

I created a landing page in Marketo and I'm able to pull a landing page report telling me how many people have come through to the page over a period of time.

What I'm more interested is what actual 'links' they were clicking on. Unfortunately there's no form embedded in the landing page so I'm more curious to know what they are clicking on... is it 'about us', 'case studies' etc.

I've tried to set up the e-mail link performance report and it's pulling nothing.

Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Lauren,

In this post your topic is discussed: How to track links clicked on landing page?

Sanford Whiteman​ explains how:

"Clicked Link on Web Page activities are logged (by the Munchkin analytics module) for these links. You'll see, and can trigger on, these activities in any lead's Activity Log.

A pseudo-exception is that Filled Out Form activities, which are a form of "clicked link," can be viewed across leads. But of course those are for known leads by definition."

Thanks!

Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Lauren,

Create a smart list with the filter "Clicked Link on Web Page" and select the constraint "Web Page" and select the landing page in question. Then select one of the links in the "Link Name". The resulting smart list of people will include those that clicked a specific link on the landing page. You can then take a tally and switch out the link if interested in another one.