SOLVED

How do I see 120 days away from maturity date custom object field?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I see 120 days away from maturity date custom object field?

I have a product that has a maturity date somewhere in the future, it is a rolling list. I am creating a list to show who is up for renewal 120 days in the future.

I am using Has share = true, constraint= share maturity date is in future 120 days. it's returning everyone that expires within that time frame, not 120 days out.

Thanks for the help.

Carol

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Re: How do I see 120 days away from maturity date custom object field?

You'll want to use two separate filters here.  First using In Future After 120 days, and second, In Future 121 Days.  That will capture whomever has a dates 120 days from now.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

You'll want to use two separate filters here.  First using In Future After 120 days, and second, In Future 121 Days.  That will capture whomever has a dates 120 days from now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kenny Elkington​,

Given that these have to be expressed as two separate filters: i.e.

1. has product with renewal date In Future After 120 days

2. has product with renewal date In Future 121 days

Are the filters both applied to the same product in the product custom object?  i.e. is the filter effectively:

"has product with (renewal date In Future After 120 days AND renewal date In Future 121 days)" or could it be that a lead will qualify if they one product with a renewal data In Future After 120 days and some other product with a renewal date In Future 121 days?

Thanks!