Re: How do I run an 'Email Link Performance Report' that does not group the results by email?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I run an 'Email Link Performance Report' that does not group the results by email?

We have the same link in multiple emails and would like to see total results (clicks/leads) by link.  When I run the 'Email Link Performance Report' it groups the results by email, which requires exporting and adding.  Anyone know how I can set up a report that provides the total link results across multiple emails?  In addition, I'd like for the report to include the total for all links across multiple emails.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I run an 'Email Link Performance Report' that does not group the results by email?

If you want the report to display lead names then I think you will need to create smart lists using the clicked link in email filter.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I only need to see results by link, so I don't need the report to display individual leads.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok sorry, I understand now. We need a total count of link clicks across any email rather than a breakdown per email.

I don't think any report allows this currently. I can only suggest a smart list using the clicked link in email filter set to email is any and with the link as a constraint. The downside is this will give you the number of leads who clicked rather then the number of clicks like the report gives.