Re: How do I prevent information from being overwritten when an individual completes a form more than once?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I prevent information from being overwritten when an individual completes a form more than once?

I have a form that I have developed that I include in an email push that we send out. My question is this. Can I set it up in such a way that one individual can complete the form more than once without the information be overwritten?

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: How do I prevent information from being overwritten when an individual completes a form more than once?

Please move the thread to Products and I'll answer it there. As it's Marketo-product-specific it would be better in that community place.

Michael_White
Level 5

Hi Lynette,

If you block field updates from form fillouts, that will allow you to retain the original value in that field.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Also, if the intention is that someone would invite guests or for whatever reason use the same form for multiple people (not the same as multiple people filling it out), then be sure to disable prefill on the fields for that form.