SOLVED

How do I find my Marketo Certified Expert license number?

Go to solution
Sally_Duda
Level 2

How do I find my Marketo Certified Expert license number?

I am trying to set up my Marketo Certification on the new Marketo Career Connect site. The instructions say "Go to your Credential account", but they don't tell you how to access to your Credential account.

Anyone know how to do that?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sally_Duda
Level 2

Re: How do I find my Marketo Certified Expert license number?

Hi Karan,

Thank you for your assistance. Unfortunately, I can't locate the email like the one you described. I have my certificate which I dowloaded when I passed my certification, but nothing else. I wish they had included my license number in that email!

I will reach out to the Marketo Certification team to see if they can assist me.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Bryan_Epstein
Level 6

I would reach out to support regarding that. I also went into my profile on here and scrolled down, and the only thing I could think of is the string for the entitlement piece. Try that and let us know if it works.

pastedImage_0.png

Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Hi Sally Duda​ ,

Here's what I did. I logged into https://www.credential.net/ . If you are a Marketo certified expert, you would have received an email to sign up and validate your MCE credentials here. Once registered, then I clicked on my MCE credential and clicked on "Add to linkedin profile" - as shown in the below screen shot

pastedImage_2.png

Post which you can just go to linkedin and check in your certifications - and you should find your license number there - as shown in the below snapshot.

pastedImage_3.png

Am sure there is an easier way to find out the license number, but this is how I figured it out.

Hope this helps!

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Karan Hari
Senior Product Manager - Marketo Engage
Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Hi Sally Duda ,

I hope the above response was helpful. I also added some additional information about the same here -

Please feel free to check this out too as it has further details as to how to access your credential ID for your MCE or specialization certificate.

Also, In case the above responses answered your query, request you to kindly mark it as correct, so that this thread reflects as answered in the community, and would aid in future searches.

Please feel free to reach out in case of any further queries. Will be glad to help

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Karan Hari
Senior Product Manager - Marketo Engage
Sally_Duda
Level 2

Hi Karan,

Thank you for your assistance. Unfortunately, I can't locate the email like the one you described. I have my certificate which I dowloaded when I passed my certification, but nothing else. I wish they had included my license number in that email!

I will reach out to the Marketo Certification team to see if they can assist me.