SOLVED

How do I connect my Google Adwords account to Marketo?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I connect my Google Adwords account to Marketo?

I have heard of the exciting new integration capabilities with Marketo and Google Adwords. However, I am having a difficult time finding a resource for how to actually sync my Adwords account with Marketo. Does anyone know how to do this or where this information might be located? Thank you!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I connect my Google Adwords account to Marketo?

Hey Joel, it's weird I found a link to an article https://community.marketo.com/MarketoResource?id=kA650000000GsQvCAK but it's currently dead. 

Hopefully someone from Marketo will chime in or I would contact support if they don't. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Joel, do you mean the integration to import Marketo conversion data into Adwords? 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes please!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Joel, it's weird I found a link to an article https://community.marketo.com/MarketoResource?id=kA650000000GsQvCAK but it's currently dead. 

Hopefully someone from Marketo will chime in or I would contact support if they don't. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Yes, I have seen plenty of articles on how useful this integration can be. Practically nothing on how to actually do it.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any update on this? has anyone found the answer on how to import Marketo conversion data into Adwords?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Joel Mertz

Thomas Peng

Justin Norris

Here are two articles that might help you with the Google Adwords questions

Marketo and Google Adwords FAQs

Marketo and Google Adwords Overview

FYI. Joel, the link you refer to above links just to the home page of this site. There were some links we could not fix. For those, we just linked Users to the new Community's home page.

Hope this all helps

Anonymous
Not applicable

Joel Mertz​, Justin Norris, Thomas Peng

Actually, I think you're looking for this set of 2 articles for how to set up and use this feature -- thanks!

Add Google AdWords as a LaunchPoint Service

Google AdWords Conversions in the Revenue Model