SOLVED

How do I change a roadsow to a tradeshow change event type?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I change a roadsow to a tradeshow change event type?

I am creating an event and accidently set it to roadshow and would like to change it to tradeshow.

I also accidently moved the date to tomorrow.

Can I change the event type?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I change a roadsow to a tradeshow change event type?

Click on the program setup tab. Click on the channel. And change it. You can only change it if there are no members in it. recently you could have used the same approach to change the date, but with the new layout, click on Schedule to change the date.

0EM50000000SFae.jpg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Click on the program setup tab. Click on the channel. And change it. You can only change it if there are no members in it. recently you could have used the same approach to change the date, but with the new layout, click on Schedule to change the date.

0EM50000000SFae.jpg
Colin_Ryder
Level 6 - Champion Alumni

Also, you can only change the channel, if you have not used any of the Program Statuses in any Smart Campaigns.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding a detail to the two suggestions above: defining a new event and adding the members from the original would be the simplest solution if you already have event members. You can use filters such Member of Program in order to set the progression status in the new program.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding detail to the above:

Be aware of double scoring members if you end up moving them to a new event. Depending on how your channel scoring is set up, you could potentially score individuals for both events. You can rectify this with a "Change Score" flow step.

Justin