Re: How do I build a form with 8 different download options?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I build a form with 8 different download options?

Hello -

I am trying to build a form that will have the option of a user picking from 8 different downloads. The form will be on a non-marketo landing page.

Here is the form currently, but I am needing to rebuild this in Marketo as the form currently won't work in our  new CMS system:

Long Term Care RUG Database – BKD

As you can see we have 8 different downloads. I am open to the idea of them selecting one and it then just emailing them the one they selected, but I am unsure of how to do that.

I originally was going to just have a landing page that they could select from but we can't hide that page and I am not a huge fan of Marketo landing pages.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: How do I build a form with 8 different download options?

Have a field like LastDownloadRequest. That's the field in your dropdown. Then send them to https://{{lead.LastDownloadRequest}}.

The only flaw in this (extremely common) approach is that if they fill out the form more than once within the form trigger latency period (1-2s in most cases, but sometimes 5-10s) you'll overwrite the field before sending it out. If you can live with that risk then it's the easiest way.