SOLVED

Re: How do I add a program status? Email Blast Exclusion

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I add a program status? Email Blast Exclusion

0EM50000000Rvd1.jpg

I saw this in a marketo presentation, but cannot for the life of me figure out how to find this status!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

To add new values to a program status, you have to do that from the Channel first.  Go to the Admin Section in Marketo, then click on Tags.  From there, find "Email Blast" channel in the Channel section.  That is where you can add the status "Exclusion."

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

To add new values to a program status, you have to do that from the Channel first.  Go to the Admin Section in Marketo, then click on Tags.  From there, find "Email Blast" channel in the Channel section.  That is where you can add the status "Exclusion."
Anonymous
Not applicable

All Program Statuses are created in Admin>Tags>Channel and you will find all of the status that you have as of the current moment.  From there you can chose to add on to any current program statuses or create brand new channels in general...hope that helps!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Follow-up Question: How can I be sure that this Exclusion status actually EXCLUDES people from receiving related emails? I know I added the word excluded in the tags, but how do I define it?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Caitlin McCormick​ Did you ever get an answer to your question or figure this out?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Caitlin - in case you were still looking for answers ...

the end of this thread gives insight into the exclusions status: Skipping Content in Engagement Programs

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's what I'm trying to figure out too - anyone know?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Michelle Mackesy​ Did you ever get an answer to your question or figure this out?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Michelle - in case you were still looking for answers ...

the end of this thread gives insight into the exclusions status: Skipping Content in Engagement Programs