SOLVED

How come Marketo certification exam is so hard?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How come Marketo certification exam is so hard?

I was talking with a 2-year Marketo user the other day who didn't pass the MCE. How come it's so hard?

I'm prepping for May's exam, and just wondering how you pass this thing. Is it really as tough as people say? How can they use the software every day and not pass?

Trent

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: How come Marketo certification exam is so hard?

Like Chris, I wouldn't say it's "so hard". It's just all-encompassing of the entire platform, which is challenging for some people who only use specific features on a regular basis and hardly touch other features.

I'd definitely recommend taking the practice exam here Introduction - ClassMarker  before you take the real exam. It's pretty spot-on.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_Saporito
Level 9

I used Marketo for 6 months and did the practice exam multiple times easily passed on my first try. The practice exam was very helpful for me and I felt that the questions were relevant to the actual exam. Hope this helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's nice to hear. Thanks, Chris!

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Like Chris, I wouldn't say it's "so hard". It's just all-encompassing of the entire platform, which is challenging for some people who only use specific features on a regular basis and hardly touch other features.

I'd definitely recommend taking the practice exam here Introduction - ClassMarker  before you take the real exam. It's pretty spot-on.