How can you decrement scores of (previously) anonymous leads after a wait w/ Munchkin v2?

Jon_Wu
Level 4

How can you decrement scores of (previously) anonymous leads after a wait w/ Munchkin v2?

I've been auditing a bunch of our campaigns and found that scoring is totally out of wack - presumably due to Munchkin v2 behavior.

We keep a "Master" score for a bunch of behavioral categories based on web activity. When you visit relevant pages, we bump up your score, but we also want this score to take into account your recent interests, so we decrement the score after 14 days. This is what the Flow looks like:

pastedImage_0.png

This was all great before, but now I've noticed that when a lead becomes known / is associated, Munchkin v2 behavior kicks in and replays all the campaigns and skips all the wait steps (I suppose as "expected" since a Wait step isn't one of the 5 that runs retroactively). The result is that all our Master scores end up at 0 immediately.

Are there some creative ways to make this work again?

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How can you decrement scores of (previously) anonymous leads after a wait w/ Munchkin v2?

If there's still a log entry for New Lead from Anonymous, you might be able to block that.

Jon_Wu
Level 4

Re: How can you decrement scores of (previously) anonymous leads after a wait w/ Munchkin v2?

Hi Josh. Not sure I follow. Are you saying that maybe I could prevent the decrement from happening if I could tell that events were being replayed during association?

Even if I could prevent it from happening at that moment, I'm not sure how I would actually decrement the score by the appropriate amount in 14 days.

Thanks for your help