How can I share custom built smart list views?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I share custom built smart list views?

Hello,

I am building out smart lists for individual reps within my organization. I would like them have access to a certain custom view that I built for the specific smart list.

Is it possible to share my custom view, so that the reps will be able to find it when they click on the 'View' drop down menu?

Thanks,

David

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How can I share custom built smart list views?

Do you mean share the Smart List in Marketo or share something in SFDC?

-Marketo - no, views are by user, but you could set it up for them if they have access.

-SFDC - sure. Just do this in the Lead View and Contact view.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Josh,

To clarify - I mean sharing views to smart lists in Marketo.

I am trying to replicate a sales insight dashboard that includes activity of multiple contacts in a certain grouping. I had to build out a smart list to do this with a focus on the field 'Interesting Moment'.

How can I set it up so that they have access? Do I need to manually do this from their instance?

Would I be able to share this smart list via SFDC if they do not have Marketo permissions on their end?

Thanks,

David

Anonymous
Not applicable

Josh - I just read back what you had said about adding a view to SFDC.

I wanted to create the view in SFDC, but we would technically have to follow all of the SE's respective leads and contacts to show up in the view. That would be a long manual process as we're dealing with high volume.

Thanks,

David