Re: How can I see which campaigns use a landing page?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I see which campaigns use a landing page?

I want to find out which Marketo campaigns use a given landing page before I delete or modify the landing page.

I can easily find this for emails and templates in Marketo's Design Studio with the "Used By" listing, but that informaiton does not appear when looking at an individual landing page. 

Any suggestions?
Tags (1)
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Bill,
Do you mainly want to find landing pages that are referenced in the Visits Web Page trigger? Or are you trying to find landing pages that are selected in the Fills Out Form constraint (or similar)?

Will
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will - I simply want to know which smart campaigns use a given landing page.

For example, I may want to delete a landing page. Before doing that I would want to know which smart campaigns use that page, so I can either modify the campaign to use another landing page or delete the smart campaign. 

Thanks.
Anonymous
Not applicable

And yes, the campaigns could use either the fills out form trigger with a page constraint or the visits web page trigger.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try creating a Landing Page Performance report in the Analytics section. It will produce a list of all landing pages and the ones that are associated with campaigns will have the name of the program or event followed by a . and the name of the landing page.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chuck, the standard Landing Page Performance report is not showing the information you described. The articles on this report in Marketo Community also don't show that information. Can you tell me what I'm missing?

Bill
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's a screenshot of what I am talking about. You can see in this example that the landing page report shows 3 landing pages for the campaign 04/07/13 Bloor Report. The name of the campaign precedes the name of the landing page separated by a period.
  1. 04/07/13 Bloor Report.Bloor Report Public download page
  2. 04/07/13 Bloor Report.Bloor Report Public download page FR
  3. 04/07/13 Bloor Report.Bloor Report Public download page IT
0EM50000000RNUz.jpg

If its a landing page in the design studio that is not in a campaign there will not be a a campaign name before the landing page name.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chuck, My Landing Page Performamce report shows Programs that are associated with a Landing Page, but does not show Campaigns that are not within Programs. 

Any suggestions for how to find Campaigns associated with Landing Pages are welcome.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Another place you can look is in the Design Studio and choose Landing Pages. This will give you a list of all your landing pages, their status (approved, draft) and the programs they are associated with. It will also show the name of the campaign (if there is one) in front of the landing page name.
0EM50000000RNVE.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chuck,

Thanks, but the informaiton you're providing does not appear to be correct. The list of landing pages in the design studio includes program (if any) but does not include campaign. And there does not appear to be a way to add a "campaign" column to that list.

I'm looking for CAMPAIGNS (not Programs) that are associated with Landing Pages. I do appreciate the effort to help, but suggestions to find associated programs are not going to help solve the problem I have. Suggestions to find associated campaigns are welcome.