How can I see scoring changes over time trends?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I see scoring changes over time trends?

Due to the length of our sales cycle, we would like to focus on scoring changes over time as well as our thresholds. In particular, we are finding that we want to encourage relationships that have a flurry of activity in a given period of time, and the flames in Sales Insight just don't give the kind of information we need. We are not looking for exact changes, rather I'd love to be able to filter on something like this:

Score was Changed
Score name is: Lead Score
Date of activity is past 7 days
Change is greater than 50

This is impossible because the Change constraint only allows is and is not, and the value does not allow the < or > operators.

We would also like to be able to see this 7 day trending within a 30 or 60 day window.

Any ideas and help would be appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How can I see scoring changes over time trends?

Why wouldn't Change IS "+50" provide you with the data? Is Marketo assuming a single action of +50?

You won't be able to do a trending or create a chart like the one you want unless you pull the data regularly and place it in Excel. RCA may be able to do this for you if you have it.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How can I see scoring changes over time trends?

Change is +50 assumes a change of exactly 50 points over that time period, doesn't it? I'm sure it isn't set to look for a single action, rather the exact total of change over the time period. I don't want an exact total. What if the change is 53, 77, or more? Our leads could score much more than that in a 7 day period due to the volume of our content they could consume.