How can I search my static list for all contacts marked as "no show"

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I search my static list for all contacts marked as "no show"

Hi

I'm new at marketo again after a 4 year break from using this application, so am very rusty. I have inherited an event with an accepted event list. I have changed the status of all no shows in this list but now need to search for these leads and mark all others as "attended" and then cross my fingers and hope that they automatically appear in the smart list for "attended".

Can anyone offer me any suggestions as I am stumped as to how to create this sub list.

Thank you so much

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Floyd_Alvares2
Level 8

Re: How can I search my static list for all contacts marked as "no show"

Hi Sally,

Can you provide a little more information on what do you mean by "I have changed the status of all no shows in this list". Did you update a specific field for the records to "no-show"?

If you updated the program status (if my assumption is correct), then you would create a smart list and use the following filter

pastedImage_0.png

This list will give you all the members whom you marked as no-show,

If you put in the inverse "Program Status: is not Live Event>No show, that would give you the other group of people whom I would assume is attended.

Let me know if this helps, but it would give us more clarification as to what you mean by changing the status.

Thanks

Floyd

Floyd_Alvares2
Level 8

Hi Sally,

I would also suggest reading through Marketo Product Docs​ and review the "Get Started" section to get you up to speed.

Also this would be a good document for you to follow Help! I've Inherited an Existing Marketo Instance

Other than that I would suggest reaching out to your customer success manager (CSM) and see if there is any assistance they can provide to get you up to speed.

Good Luck!

Floyd

Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Hi Sally Philippou​,

If the program status for the lead is not set as "attended" then it would not show up in the smart list.

I would suggest to change the program status of all the remaining leads by selecting the filter as mentioned in the below snapshot

pastedImage_4.png

For the above filter, in the flow step, change the program status to "Attended". That way, all the other leads who are not "No Show" will appear as "attended". Another way you can do this is to export the entire list, Manually change the status for leads in the CSV file, as "attended" or "No Show" and upload them into the program again. This would automatically update the leads status.

Hope this helps!

Best Always,
Karan Hari

Karan Hari
Senior Product Manager - Marketo Engage