SOLVED

Re: How can I remove a lead from a flow using the 'Sales Email Was Received' within a campaign?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I remove a lead from a flow using the 'Sales Email Was Received' within a campaign?

How can I remove a lead from a flow using the 'Sales Email Was Received' within a campaign? Does anyone know?

Thank you
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Re: How can I remove a lead from a flow using the 'Sales Email Was Received' within a campaign?

Hi Kevin

Try these steps:
 - Create a new custom field for Sales Email.
 - Everytime any lead receives the sales email from ou team, update the value of this custom field to YES.
 - Now in your smart campaign, go to Flow and select "Remove from Flow" as an action.
 - In the pop up for removing the lead, click on Add Choice.
 - From the IF drop down, select Sales Email custom field and add the condition for that.
 - In the next step, you can select the smart campaign from which you want to remove the lead.

Let me know if this works out you.

Regards
Alok

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

Are you talking about using it as a constraint within a smart campaign flow? Or are you wanting to create a smart campaign that triggers when someone receives a sales email and then something happens?
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Hi Kevin

Try these steps:
 - Create a new custom field for Sales Email.
 - Everytime any lead receives the sales email from ou team, update the value of this custom field to YES.
 - Now in your smart campaign, go to Flow and select "Remove from Flow" as an action.
 - In the pop up for removing the lead, click on Add Choice.
 - From the IF drop down, select Sales Email custom field and add the condition for that.
 - In the next step, you can select the smart campaign from which you want to remove the lead.

Let me know if this works out you.

Regards
Alok