How can I re-add people to the flow?

Diana_Jakubaity
Level 4

How can I re-add people to the flow?

Hey, one of my flow steps removes people from the flow.

I made a mistake setting up "remove from flow" step and instead of saying "Visited Web Page" I said "Not Visited Web Page". Now I have to bring all the people back to the flow...

I cannot request a campaign since people are already in the campaign. And since it is affecting a large number of people, I cannot just re-do the smart campaign.

Many Thanks,
Diana

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: How can I re-add people to the flow?

I cannot request a campaign...

You can still use Request Campaign. What are the qualification rules?

Diana_Jakubaity
Level 4

I cannot request campaign and would only like to request a flow step. Unfortunately, with Marketo it's impossible, also it's very hard to identify what flow steps people went to in the flow and when they were removed without looking into activity log.

Additionally, I couldn't just run people through the flow again, because they already went through the flow and were removed on the 15th step. We use our flows for trigger based nurtures and we only need to bring people to that particular step of the flow.

It's not an ideal scenario, but I had to create new flow and send them through missing flow steps...

Amit_Jain
Level 8 - Community Advisor

Hi Diana,

I made a mistake setting up "remove from flow"....
I cannot request a campaign since people are already in the campaign. And since it is affecting a large number of people, I cannot just re-do the smart campaign.

You said, you have mistakenly removed the people from the flow and then you said you can't add people as they are already in the campaign? Is it becasue the qualification rule says, "run the lead only once"?

To re-add leads in the flow, do following:

• Change the qualification rule to say "Run through flow everytime" or "Every once <specific time>". This will allow the leads to run through the flow again.
  • Add "Request camapign" in the smart list fo the camapign
  • Create the smart list of all the leads that you want to re-add
  • Request the camapign for all thse leads.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Amit