SOLVED

How can I "allow" a lead to re-enter the same Engagement Program every x number of days?

Go to solution
Ronn_Burner
Level 4

Re: How can I "allow" a lead to re-enter the same Engagement Program every x number of days?

Jay Jiang

Will this "Loop" method also work with an Upsell Campaign utilizing snippets (segmentation)? Or maybe a better question what is the best way to build a Dynamic Upsell Program?

One that meets all the same conditions as the Canceled Program. The Keys are 1. Program Re-Entry (or Loop) and 2. Dynamic Segmentation to ensure they receive the version of the email that applies to them. Obviously this would require an exit condition or transition for when the Data Value Change does in fact convert from Product 1 Subscribed = FALSE to Product 1 Subscribed = TRUE. *These are boolean custom fields I created since I'm dealing with a custom CRM where custom objects cannot be used in Segmentation.

I'd like to set it up so a LEAD will not receive the 3 Upsell emails until 30 days after purchasing the previous product. And then every 30 days re-enter to be upsold.

I have 8 Products which is how the segmentation is constructed. The segmentation is built out in a product hierarchy sequence with the logic being:

01 Does Not Have Product 1                ---> then Send 3 email sequence promoting Product 1

02 Does Not Have Product 2                ---> BUT has Product 1  ---> then Send 3 Email sequence promoting Product 2

... and so on and so forth for 03 through 08.

I think one option around the 'Re-Entering' a stream/program issue would be to run it once then every 30 days just clone it and re-batch and run it again as a new program. I think there is a smarter way to do it than that.

I'm sure I'm leaving out details but I don't want make this too confusing. Hopefully you get the idea. Thanks!