How can I populate a person score using multiple product scoring programs

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I populate a person score using multiple product scoring programs

I have 4 different scoring programs (one for each product line) and am looking for a way to populate the person score based off of one of the product line’s total score.

Example:

If the Lead’s interest is Product A, I need the Total Score from Product A to populate as the person/lead score.

I tried to create a campaign which doesn’t work because it is looking for me to enter a score value when I need the score to be the Total Score from Product A:

Smart List: If Data Value Changes – Interest is Product A

Flow: Change Data Value – if Total Score Product A is not empty attribute person score to ?? [total score product A]

Any suggestions on how to do this?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Justin_Norris1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How can I to populate a person score using multiple product scoring programs

Hi Trisha Cristofaro​,

I would suggest moving this to the Product Discussions area, as this is about the Champions program itself.

The answer to your question is to use a Change Data Value using tokens.

Flow: Change Data Value, if Total Score Product A Is Not Empty, Person Score = {{lead.Total Score Product A}}

(check what the actual token is for that field)

---

Justin Norris | Perkuto​

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How can I to populate a person score using multiple product scoring programs

Unfortunately, Total Score Product A isn't a token - it is the sum of all of the separate Demographic and Behavioral scoring for Product A. How would I create a token for a Total Score that is constantly changing?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Trisha,

if you are using SFDC or MSD CRM, Make sure that you are using sync'ed fields. In SFDC, setup a workflow that computes the score, add the value to another (number, not score) field that sync's back in Marketo, then in Marketo, use a Data value change trigger on this sync back field to populate the score field.

The other way around is to use a webhook platform to do this:

Your issue can be solved using the free versions of these platforms.

-Greg