SOLVED

Re: How can I know where a my.token is used?

Go to solution
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

How can I know where a my.token is used?

Hello,

I would like to delete a my.token but I'm getting alert that the token is already used.
However I cannot find any occurence in any of my local assets. Is there a way to locate where the token has been added?

Cécile @ Talend
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

David,

if that can help I have found that if I log-out and log-in again, I can delete the token.

Cécile

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

subscribing to this.

I'd love to see expanded org search capabilities (i.e. ability to toggle searches to look within archived folders, to look for tokens, landing pages by "url contains" etc)
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

Search capabilities (i.e. ability to toggle searches to look within archived folders, to look for tokens, landing pages by "url contains" etc)

IWOOT too!
David_Gallaghe2
Level 5

I have the same question, I am moving my tokens from the local level to the campaign folder and have a few local tokens in a template campaign that I just cannot seem to get rid of. I have gone through each asset email (text/html), smart campaign, etc and cannot find these tokens anywhere.

Long question short... Any ideas on how to find out where Marketo thinks these {{my.tokens}} reside?

My gut says it has something to do with the token being used in a previous draft that has been over-written.

Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

David,

if that can help I have found that if I log-out and log-in again, I can delete the token.

Cécile

David_Gallaghe2
Level 5

Like an episode of IT Crowd -- looks like the "have you tried turning it off and on again" has done it again!

Leticia_DoPrado
Level 5

David, were you able to find out where the tokens reside? I have emails that use tokens but i cant find the tokens that are being used, they are not on the program level and I can't find tokens on Admin.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi All,

There is a known bug regarding the impossibility to delete tokens in certains conditions. Especially overridden tokens. See 4.2 here. Just do it! Marketo so-called minor missing features

-Greg