How can I export the Email Performance data from an Email Program Dashboard?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I export the Email Performance data from an Email Program Dashboard?

I just set up my first few Email Programs with the Email Send Channel, but for some reason my emails are not showing up on my weekly email performance report. I have the correct emails selected but no data is showing for them unless I go into the program and view the dashboard.

Is there a way to create a subscription to a dashboard so I can have it automatically sent via email to my team once a week, or is there a different way to report on these emails in the new program?
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How can I export the Email Performance data from an Email Program Dashboard?

Hey Kristen,

I just completed a test and me email showed in the report. Can you share a screen shot of how you have your report set-up? 

Unfortunately, subscriptions are not supported for dashboards at this time. I think there is an idea for that though!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How can I export the Email Performance data from an Email Program Dashboard?

That's so strange because I dont have any filters at all (see below). The Email Performance report shows me one event invite that I sent this week, but does not show me the Newsletter I sent out using the new Email Program and Email Send channel.
0EM50000000RO27.jpg