How can I determine which leads are brand new today? The scored ones are all included with past leads who are scored.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I determine which leads are brand new today? The scored ones are all included with past leads who are scored.

Is there an easy sort option to only see the new leads which haven't been in the system before, and are Scored?
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How can I determine which leads are brand new today? The scored ones are all included with past leads who are scored.

Hey Rose, 

The easiest approach would be to filter by acquisition date. Then, you can add your score filter to be greater than 0 to see who was added today and has been scored already.

If the acqusition date is empty already, you can create a smart list to see who went through your scoring campaign today. That should help narrow down what you are looking for.
Nicole_Mossinge
Level 7

Re: How can I determine which leads are brand new today? The scored ones are all included with past leads who are scored.

Since you are asking for "which" leads, I assume you want a list of names, rather than just a count - correct?

In this case - Can you just create yourself a SmartList with filter "Lead was created" - "in time frame" - "Today"?
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

and add as a filter score is not empty