How can I delete a video in a cloned campaign?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I delete a video in a cloned campaign?

How can I delete a video in a cloned campaign? Or replace it with a different one? 
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How can I delete a video in a cloned campaign?

Where is your video located?  Is it embedded in an email or landing page?
Anonymous
Not applicable

The answer to Sreven's question would help to give an accurate answer.

A very generic approach:
- if the videeo is embedded in an email
In general links to video and other external content si defined in the message body.
Editing the email would allow to remove the link.

It may be a link defined by a template. One possibility is cloning the template, remove the link and define a new email.
In the email editor click t HTML button and copy the entire source.
Start a new email based on the revised template, open the editor, click the HTML button and paste the code from the previous one

- if the videeo is embedded in a landing page
The process is similar to email. The link can be rdefined by a HTML block page element as well.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi and thank you for your responses. 

The video is not embedded anywhere. It was uploaded as a new local asset and simply sits in the campaign folder at this stage. 

I cloned the campaign and need to change the video to a diferent one. Nothing I do lets me delete it or change it..

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sarah,

I have the same problem. What I did is to create another local asset with the new Video link.

However, when removing the old video asset, it says the old video is still used by the landing pages. That is strange because I have replaced with the new one (the new Video asset).

Regards,