SOLVED

How can I add leads to a marketing program that has already run?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I add leads to a marketing program that has already run?

I created an email program and successfully sent out my email. Now, I added new leads to the list used (it is showing up correctly in the audience section), but it won't let me reschedule the program or unapprove it because the email was already sent. I know I can clone it or next time use a smart campaign, but I like the dashboard associated with email programs. Any ideas? Or is it not possible to reschedule marketing programs?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grant_Booth
Level 10

Re: How can I add leads to a marketing program that has already run?

Right - an email program can only be ran once. It sounds like cloning the program or using a smart campaign instead is what you're looking for.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You can always run a smart campaign again in the way you describe. It sounds like  you are using an Email Send program which may not let you re-run it and include those smart list members who were not already part of the program.
Grant_Booth
Level 10

Right - an email program can only be ran once. It sounds like cloning the program or using a smart campaign instead is what you're looking for.
Anonymous
Not applicable

If only the awesome control panel & dashboard with stats were available for smart campaigns!
Thanks Josh & Grant!