SOLVED

How can I add code inside the <body> tag of a landing page?

Go to solution
Mike_Sherwood1
Level 2

How can I add code inside the <body> tag of a landing page?

I want to add a google analytics conversion code to my thank you page.  According to google, the code must be between the <body> tags.   Because I am using guided landing pages, I can't use the 'add html block' which was available with free form landing page templates.  I don't want to create a new template for each thank you page I need.  Can I add the code to the page itself without making a new template?

Thanks,

Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: How can I add code inside the <body> tag of a landing page?

You don't need a new template for every Thank You page, but you do need to make space on your template for the common part of the <script> itself.

But don't use a hard-coded ID in the text. Substitute a {{my.token}} (at the Program level) or a mktoString variable (at the LP level) for the exact conversion ID you're trying to track.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You don't need a new template for every Thank You page, but you do need to make space on your template for the common part of the <script> itself.

But don't use a hard-coded ID in the text. Substitute a {{my.token}} (at the Program level) or a mktoString variable (at the LP level) for the exact conversion ID you're trying to track.

Mike_Sherwood1
Level 2

Thanks.  I understand the options.

Mike