SOLVED

How best to create a smart list reflecting inactive leads for the past year

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How best to create a smart list reflecting inactive leads for the past year

Any ideas on how to best create a smart list reflecting inactive leads for the past year?   Here's what I am using and I'm not sure about what I'd need for Lead Created, if at all?  Thanks for any help/suggestions you might have.

Screen Shot 2016-09-13 at 12.10.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-13 at 12.10.38 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erik_Heldebro2
Level 8

Re: How best to create a smart list reflecting inactive leads for the past year

Hi Nancy,

If you look in the bottom right of many of your filters, the activity is archived after 90 days.

Since activity log updates reflect on the Updated field, you can try using a filter for the system field Updated, like this:

pastedImage_0.png

/Erik

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Erik_Heldebro2
Level 8

Hi Nancy,

If you look in the bottom right of many of your filters, the activity is archived after 90 days.

Since activity log updates reflect on the Updated field, you can try using a filter for the system field Updated, like this:

pastedImage_0.png

/Erik

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a great help!  Thanks.  My only follow up question, is that if I am trying to get at leads with no activity in the last year, and I use the above flow, won't that include any leads that have had any activity updated more than a year, even if they have also updated more recently as well?

Erik_Heldebro2
Level 8

In this case the Updated At field is a date field. So using that filter I showed it will include: Leads who were last updated at a date before 1 year ago. Also meaning it will exclude those who have a date last updated less than one year ago.

For example my Smart List shows the last updated leads when sorting descending as over 1 year ago:

pastedImage_0.png

Hope this helped, let me know if it did

/Erik

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is great.  The odd thing is when I use just your exact filter as you spelled out

Screen Shot 2016-09-13 at 12.48.51 PM.png

My list results in leads with records with Activities logged older than 1 year, but these are rather innocuous activities, and not engagements, so it must filter for engagements, which is cool, that's actually the result I would want, so thanks so much.

Erik_Heldebro2
Level 8

Glad I could help out!

/Erik