Re: How are you suppose to support your customers when your phone system doesn't recognise my correct phone number?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How are you suppose to support your customers when your phone system doesn't recognise my correct phone number?

My number is correctly stored in Marketo and I am a Marketo Customer Support Authorized Contact. However when I call Support it doesn't recognise me and ends the call. Very poor customer service and incredibly frustrating. 
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How are you suppose to support your customers when your phone system doesn't recognise my correct phone number?

Samantha, I have had way better results with opening cases via the support portal. I find that the cases get resolved and closed much faster...especially if it is a complex business requirment that likly needs to get routed to a specific subject matter expert...
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Mark, where can I find the portal?! 🙂 
Anonymous
Not applicable

click on support on the top of the page in the gray bar...then click new case...
Kenneth_Law
Level 10

Samantha. Our team will look into the issue you are having with the auto-recognition of your phone number.  It does appear to be saved in the correct format.  There are a few things from your side that might create the issue.  If your phone system is VoIP or if the number you can calling from has the caller ID masked or blocked, that would create a problem with the auto-recognition as well.

If you have any issues with connecting with support or with the support portal, please send an email to supportfeedback@marketo.com.  Our team handles administrative support issues and we can take action to resolve your problem.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Samantha,

I was able to check your number through our system and it does work - you can enter the number manually if your caller id is masked. Additionally I'll reach out directly and make sure you are good to go.  

Thank you,

Don