How To Make New Picklist Values Visible in Campaign Flow?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How To Make New Picklist Values Visible in Campaign Flow?

Hello Fellow Marketo-ers!

I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to update my available pick-list values which appear in the campaign flow step "Change Data Value"? My client has changed the pick-list values in SFDC for a field that we have linked between SFDC and Marketo. On the Marketo side I want to make these new pick-list options available for usage in the "Change Data Value" campaign flow step pictured in the screenshot below.

Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 4.03.29 PM.png

2 REPLIES 2
Rachel_Noble
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: How To Make New Picklist Values Visible in Campaign Flow?

You can just type in whatever you want, even if it's not in the pick list, and it will change the data value.

Once that value is populated for at least one lead (i.e. after you type it in, run the campaign once and your new value will be available in the pick list)

Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

Re: How To Make New Picklist Values Visible in Campaign Flow?

The drop-down is more suggestions of field values than a strict picklist (except in situations like asset names, sales people from CRM, etc).  It tries to suggest unique values it currently sees existing on people in the database.  If you have records come into Marketo with the new values saved in "Person Source" it should suggest them then after a while.  It's not something that is synced with picklists in Salesforce.