How Do we (Admin) Check the User Who executed a 'Batch' Campaign

Manish_Khemani1
Level 3

How Do we (Admin) Check the User Who executed a 'Batch' Campaign

There was a One-time Batch smart Campaign executed by one of our users. Is there a way I, as an Admin for My Marketo Instance, can check who the user was?

I get to see only when the campaign was executed but not who!

Please Guide.

Thanks,

- Manish

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Re: How Do we (Admin) Check the User Who executed a 'Batch' Campaign

Go to the Admin menu and select "Audit Trail".

Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 10.58.27 AM.png

Once in Audit trail go to the right hand side and add your options.  I would set the date to when the campaign was executed and also select Smart Campaign from the Asset Type. You can also search for the actual asset itself.  If it was in a certain workspace set that to.  You should then be able to browse through the results and find out what happened.

Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 10.59.06 AM.png

Thanks,

Gerard

Manish_Khemani1
Level 3

Hello Gerard,

Tried that from Audit trail. My Batch Smart Campaign was Scheduled Run on July 13, 2:06 AM AEST;

Campaign Name: AC-Send. I work out of IST so took the date range for this entire week, But did not get any results surprisingly. Screen grabs below.

Am i doing any step wrongly? Please assist.

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_2.png

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Try a couple of different variations. Maybe make the date a bit further out.  It was last run on July 13 but could have been scheduled weeks before.  If you have the asset name included why not stretch the date out as it should still only show limited results.

Manish_Khemani1
Level 3

Hello Gerard,

Tried it for the whole month but result the same. I got to know from Marketo Support that it was a scheduled one time run; In this case will it show up on the User Audit trail?

Manish_Khemani1
Level 3

Hello Gerard,

does the Audit trail function only work for approved assets?

Regards - Manish