How Do I Add an Option to Update Subscription Preference Instead of a Global Unsubscribe?

Marisa_Rybar
Level 4

How Do I Add an Option to Update Subscription Preference Instead of a Global Unsubscribe?

I'm using Marketo to run two different marketing campaign for two related but separate organizations. One is for our company's own marketing efforts. The other is on behalf of an industry collaboration we are a member of. They have similar target markets, but two completely different purposes.

That said, I'm wondering how I can add an option to update subscription preferences instead of having a global unsubscribe button? I'd like to give people the option to opt out of one type of communication and keep the other if they would like.

Any guidance is appreciated!

Best,

Marisa

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How Do I Add an Option to Update Subscription Preference Instead of a Global Unsubscribe?

Hi:

What you have to do it create a preference center landing page.  This page should have a form on it and give members the ability to select which types of information they wish to receive.  Then when you make campaigns you have a filter that uses the corresponding value of the field from the preference center.

This is the current best practice.