SOLVED

Holiday E-Card Inspiration

Go to solution
Amanda_Thomas6
Level 9

Holiday E-Card Inspiration

Anyone have links to websites, gifs, pictures of old emails, etc. that represent the holiday spirit? We're looking to send a modern Happy Holidays email to our clients.

Thank You,

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Re: Holiday E-Card Inspiration

For what it's worth, I believe knak.io will be releasing a bunch of holiday email templates tomorrow (Thursday) for their subscribers. I'm looking forward to this and plan to use them for my own campaigns this season.

I use iStockPhoto for generic holiday images and pay maybe $3 per web-sized graphic.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

knak.io will.

i'm sure you can do a search for properly licensed images.

Amanda_Thomas6
Level 9

Thanks, Josh. This looks like a great service! I did a search on dollar photo club, but a lot of them look like 90's graphics, cartoons, or just not cool. I'll keep searching. I appreciate this recommendation!

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

For what it's worth, I believe knak.io will be releasing a bunch of holiday email templates tomorrow (Thursday) for their subscribers. I'm looking forward to this and plan to use them for my own campaigns this season.

I use iStockPhoto for generic holiday images and pay maybe $3 per web-sized graphic.

Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Thanks Jennifer. You're right. We are releasing a series of holiday eCards. A new one will be going up tomorrow!