Re: Hi, Our our team are having issues setting up DKIM still says pending configuration been like this for a few weeks now! SPF is verified though.

Jackie_Eade
Level 1

Hi, Our our team are having issues setting up DKIM still says pending configuration been like this for a few weeks now! SPF is verified though.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Jackie

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Hi, Our our team are having issues setting up DKIM still says pending configuration been like this for a few weeks now! SPF is verified though.

You need to provide actual information for us to look into this: your domain and the TXT record(s) you're attempting to add.

(There's nothing secret about DKIM or SPF records, or else they couldn't be published in the public DNS!)

Jackie_Eade
Level 1

Re: Hi,    Our our team are having issues setting up DKIM still says pending configuration been like this for a few weeks now! SPF is verified though.

Hi

This is the code. Thanks

pastedImage_1.png

Casey_Grimes
Level 10

Hi Jackie,

Checking on the DKIM record itself (https://dkimcore.org/tools/keycheck.html - use m1 as your selector in this case) it seems there is a valid key on your DNS records. I eyeballed the actual public key value and it seems to match as well. I would try refreshing the configuration again via the Check DNS button to see if you're still seeing this.

If Marketo still says there's nothing on file, try sending a Marketo email to yourself (via an actual email send, rather than a sample email send) and see if it's signed--if it is (and I suspect it already will be at this point) you may want to wrangle in Marketo Support to see if this is a bug.