Help creating a responsive iFrame to show responsive Marketo Landing page

Anonymous
Not applicable

Help creating a responsive iFrame to show responsive Marketo Landing page

I created a responsive landing page in Markeo. Here's the URL Marketo provided: http://info.onvia.com/responsive.html

What I want to do it display that URL on my website (www.Onvia.com) and have it still be responsive. Should I use an iFrame custom code on my site? I'd like it to auto fit the content on any device without needing to scroll and be responsive.

The reason why I want to be displayed on my website is I want the URL to be www.onvia.com/responsive and not have the "info" or .html in the URL.

- It's just a better URL for marketing purposes.

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Help creating a responsive iFrame to show responsive Marketo Landing page

You cannot do this because your page is hosted in Marketo. You should ask your web team to port this template to your main site.

Alternatively, you can ask them to build a responsive site and embed a Marketo Form.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Help creating a responsive iFrame to show responsive Marketo Landing page

What I want to do it display that URL on my website (www.Onvia.com) and have it still be responsive. Should I use an iFrame custom code on my site? I'd like it to auto fit the content on any device without needing to scroll and be responsive.

Some workable methods exist for keeping the responsiveness of IFRAMEd content.  I'm not going to link to them here -- Google will be your friend -- because I think this is the wrong way to go down as a Marketo user.  As Josh said, the decision should be whether you want to use Marketo-hosted LPs or not, period. IFRAMEs shouldn't be on your radar.

Blake Wetterauer wrote:

I created a responsive landing page in Markeo. Here's the URL Marketo provided: http://info.onvia.com/responsive.html

The reason why I want to be displayed on my website is I want the URL to be www.onvia.com/responsive and not have the "info" or .html in the URL.

- It's just a better URL for marketing purposes.

You don't need to include the .html.

The reason, of course, that you can't use your main domain is that your web team hasn't set you up for this.  It is possible to have Marketo pages appear under a pathname on your main site, if you insist.  But there is little reason to do this: the overwhelming majority of Marketo users appreciate the separation between pages.example.com/info.example.com/etc. and their main site. It's part of distributing responsiblities between the generally slower-moving main web site and the rapid development approach of landing page sites.