Help Removing Test Program

Highlighted

Help Removing Test Program

We are new to Marketo, and I'm trying to clean out the test campaigns that were set up.  I'd like to delete them, but when I try, I get this message, "Email Batch Program is approved or in progress, can NOT move it.".  And then, when I try to unapprove the email, I get this message, "Cannot unapprove program - The test group email 'ES 2019-02-21 Computer Model Announcement 100.Subject Line Test' is in use".  

I'm stumped as to what to do next.  The email is not is use; is there a way to cancel it?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Help Removing Test Program

Michelle, can you take a screenshot of your campaign folder structure along with your control panel (see below)? It seems like you may have an A/B test going, so you may want to Remove the A/B Test and un-check any references to the emails in the program.

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

Highlighted

Thanks for the fast reply! Attached are the screenshots. I’m not quite sure how to remove the a/b test without being able to unapproved the a/b test.

Thanks!

Michelle

Highlighted

This should work for you here.

1. Click Unapprove Program
    pastedImage_2.png
  2. Once you do that, you should be able to delete or archive the Email Program as a whole.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Highlighted

When I click Unapprove Program, I get the attached error message.

Thanks,

Michelle

Highlighted

How about this? Try going into your A/B test and schedule it for a future date, as the current dates are in March.