Re: Help Removing Test Program

Michelle_Schmid
Level 2

Help Removing Test Program

We are new to Marketo, and I'm trying to clean out the test campaigns that were set up.  I'd like to delete them, but when I try, I get this message, "Email Batch Program is approved or in progress, can NOT move it.".  And then, when I try to unapprove the email, I get this message, "Cannot unapprove program - The test group email 'ES 2019-02-21 Computer Model Announcement 100.Subject Line Test' is in use".  

I'm stumped as to what to do next.  The email is not is use; is there a way to cancel it?

5 REPLIES 5
Bryan_Epstein
Level 6

Michelle, can you take a screenshot of your campaign folder structure along with your control panel (see below)? It seems like you may have an A/B test going, so you may want to Remove the A/B Test and un-check any references to the emails in the program.

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

Michelle_Schmid
Level 2

Thanks for the fast reply! Attached are the screenshots. Iā€™m not quite sure how to remove the a/b test without being able to unapproved the a/b test.

Thanks!

Michelle

Bryan_Epstein
Level 6

This should work for you here.

1. Click Unapprove Program
    pastedImage_2.png
  2. Once you do that, you should be able to delete or archive the Email Program as a whole.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Michelle_Schmid
Level 2

When I click Unapprove Program, I get the attached error message.

Thanks,

Michelle

Bryan_Epstein
Level 6

How about this? Try going into your A/B test and schedule it for a future date, as the current dates are in March.