SOLVED

Help Please: How do I correct a Program Status

Go to solution
Lisa_Docter
Level 2

Help Please: How do I correct a Program Status

Hi,

Can someone please help a newbie?  I just discovered I entered the wrong program in my "Change Program Status" in my send campaign.  Is there a way for me to get these people out of the wrong program and into the correct program with the correct status of "Sent Email"?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Help Please: How do I correct a Program Status

Lisa,

Create a smart list and use the filter "Program Status Was Changed" and select the program you incorrectly added to. Use the Date constraint to designate "in past 10 minutes" or whenever it was done. Also bring in the filter "member of smart campaign" and select the smart campaign that changed the program status. This will allow you to identify the ones that were added to the incorrect program. You can then select them in the "People" view of the smart list and run the correct "Change Program Status" step.

Also make sure you change the flow step for the send campaign to the new program.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Devraj_Grewal

Lisa,

Create a smart list and use the filter "Program Status Was Changed" and select the program you incorrectly added to. Use the Date constraint to designate "in past 10 minutes" or whenever it was done. Also bring in the filter "member of smart campaign" and select the smart campaign that changed the program status. This will allow you to identify the ones that were added to the incorrect program. You can then select them in the "People" view of the smart list and run the correct "Change Program Status" step.

Also make sure you change the flow step for the send campaign to the new program.

Lisa_Docter
Level 2

Thanks Devraj! That worked, my program is now showing the correct number of total members. Now, how do I get all the people that went into the wrong program backed out so that the total member is correct on that program?

Thank you,

Lisa Docter

Marketing Operations Coordinator

Devraj_Grewal

You can build another smart list like above and use the date of activity to the appropriate time. Once those members have been identified, you can then run a flow action on those members and use the step "Change Program Status" step. Select the appropriate program and the status will be the first option which will include "> Not in Program". This is the process to remove program members.

Lisa_Docter
Level 2

You are a life saver! Thank you SO much for your help.

Lisa Docter

Marketing Operations Coordinator