SOLVED

Help! Landing page is not working

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help! Landing page is not working

Hi,

I have an email I would like to send out with a form. After the person fills out the form and hits the submit button, they should see a 'Thank You' page. But that is not what's happening. I received the below error

Screen Shot 2016-04-20 at 11.06.11 AM (2).png

Now when I test the form to see if I will get redirected to the 'Thank You' landing page, I am redirected to my company's website. I checked to make sure the landing page is correct on the form and all items have been approved.

Any thoughts on how I can fix this?

Thanks in advance,

Kara

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Help! Landing page is not working

If you're talking about form #1081, "LE-UGM Post Meeting Survey" then you have the right Thank You URL in the form setup.

But if you are overriding the Thank You URL at the LP level, you may have typed it wrong (like Dan said, maybe you typed https://go.insuresoft.com/LE-042016-UGM_Thank-You-Survey.html​).  Click the form in the LP Editor and choose "Edit".

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Andy_Varshneya1
Level 9

Hi Kara,

Are you able to get to the registration page without any errors? Would it be possible for you to link us to that registration page?

Andy

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can get to the survey form landing page thru the link without any problems, its when I click submit is when I received the error.

You want the survey form landing page, correct?

Anonymous
Not applicable

This might be an IT issue. 

Andy_Varshneya1
Level 9

That's what I'm thinking, but I wanted to eliminate the possibility of the thank you page being referenced incorrectly from the registration page.

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You shouldn't test the functionality of the landing page/form within the landing page editor.  Instead, grab the LP URL, load it in your browser and test it without it being iframed as you're doing here.  I'm not sure if that's the issue here, but wouldn't hurt to eliminate this one, just in case.

Dan_Stevens_

EDIT: changed "should" to "shouldn't" above.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dan,

The landing page works when I past the URL in Firefox just wont work from the form.

Dan_Stevens_

Hi Kara - based on the screenshot above, it looked like you tested it while in the editor (since the Marketo interface was wrapped around it).  Since your Marketo environment is using the HTTPS protocol, I just thought perhaps you're receiving this error if the TY page is not also HTTPS.

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I send the sample email the landing page is linked to I am redirected directly to my company's website. I don't receive this error. This is the first time this error has happened to me with the other testings I've done with other campaigns.