Hello marketers. I am looking for an answer to the question: How do we measure deliverability rate vs. inbox rate?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello marketers. I am looking for an answer to the question: How do we measure deliverability rate vs. inbox rate?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hello marketers. I am looking for an answer to the question: How do we measure deliverability rate vs. inbox rate?

Do you have the deliverability tools? The Inbox Informant will give you a lot of good information to help gauge this.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Hello marketers. I am looking for an answer to the question: How do we measure deliverability rate vs. inbox rate?

Olga,

This is not possible without the deliverability tools Kristen mentioned. You can buy this via Marketo (250ok) or find another service for inbox placement. Keep in mind that the basic tools will only show you the test campaigns you send, not for every send, unless you deliberately add the seed list to every send (not recommended).

Inbox will give you a ROUGH estimate after you run it a few times. You could then say we average 82% inbox placement and achieved 98% deliverability, achieving 80.4% inbox delivered. Then you'll need to benchmark that against your 12 mo rolling avg and any other data you can obtain. I think 90% inbox is extremely high, but it may depend on your list or industry.